I am a registered psychologist who enjoys working together with clients to improve their overall well being and inspire hope. Having worked with many young people, adults, their families, I appreciate how life can be often be challenging or different from what you expected.
If you’re reading this and considering Living Life Psychology, good on you for taking the hardest step on any journey, which is the first one.
My work focuses on young people and adults who often have problems with:
- Depression: feeling down, numb, not motivated
- Anxiety: worrying about the future, feeling panicky, anxious around people
- Attention Deficit and/or Hyperactivity: difficulty concentrating and focusing on tasks, difficulty managing impulsive behaviours
- Video games & technology: excessive or compulsive use of video games which is a barrier to daily life
- Relationships: things not going well with friends, family, or issues at school/work place
- Coping with feelings- the whole range of them!
- …and many, many more.
In our sessions, it will be a space where clients will be listened to, supported and challenged to remove obstacles from the road they’re on. I am interested in the story of where things are now, how they came to be, and how we can work together to overcome problems whether they be mountains, or molehills.
I am consistently amazed by the strengths that clients carry within them and look forward to sharing in their unique journey as a fellow traveler.
Besides being the founder of Living Life Psychology, I am also working as a Senior Psychologist at Knox Grammar, and previously headspace (Australia’s leading national organisation for youth mental health). I also draw from previous extensive experience (8 years+) in community mental health, private practice and child protection.
I employ only the latest evidence based practice ( e.g. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance & Committment Therapy, mindfulness) when working with clients.
Outside of being a psychologist, I enjoy health and fitness, spending time with friends, the occasional Netflix show, travel, video games, and keeping up with memes.
Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon.
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Bondi Junction Consulting Rooms
Level 3, 1 Rowe St
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
(Opposite train/bus interchange)
Bookings by appointment only
(02) 8964 8090
Or click here to contact me.